crazymissesme.blogspot.com
Belongs to Yi Tian.
LinYuZhong rocks!!!
I heartzxc him
Anw, I am cookie monster baby
Cookiemonsterbaby rawrs ue
So beware
And I am behind you everytime
But dun be scared if you did not did anything badto me
Or else you will see your head off
FALLING

One day of madness!
Saturday, 11 September 2010 @ 9:52 pm
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I LOOK LIKE LAO AHMAH... -.-
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now at Xin Ping's house now!
[Xin Ping] How I wish they can stay over. ):
haiixzc, is impossible de. ):
going to ahmah's house tomorrow. ((:
ooo yeahhh! :D
Needa some help from Mei Ling jie tomorrrow!
for my homework.... ((:
so yeah, thank you first arh!

Profile
Information about me.
Name: crunchymonster,YiTian<3
Email: limyitian@hotmail.com
Loves: Pink, silver, Lime Green, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Sunny day, Raining day, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Edward Cullen, Twilight, or whatever!
Hate: annoying ppl!