crazymissesme.blogspot.com
Belongs to Yi Tian.
LinYuZhong rocks!!!
I heartzxc him
Anw, I am cookie monster baby
Cookiemonsterbaby rawrs ue
So beware
And I am behind you everytime
But dun be scared if you did not did anything badto me
Or else you will see your head off
FALLING

Sept holi's
Friday, 3 September 2010 @ 5:34 pm
Pencil: You know. I'm really sorry..
Eraser: Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong!
Pencil: Well, everytime when I make a mistake, you will be there to erase my mistake. But as time passes by, part of you are gone.
Eraser: You see, I'm made to this. Even though I know one of this day I'll be gone and you have to replace me with another. I'm still happy to do this job..
I HEARTS FRIENDS ♥♥♥
Heys, post,got this message from my friends,just love this message.. I'm so emo ^^
I just love this message ,so touching and loving ... Awww.... makes me wanna cry when i lose some friends T.T.... Arrrr :[[[ so sad!!
Oh yesyes!! Sept holi's are here!! oooyey!! :]]] Happehh!!
Omigod!!!!! Stuff like hmks and things are waiting for me,queuing up for tea wif me :[
Kaes, byes for today ...

Profile
Information about me.
Name: crunchymonster,YiTian<3
Email: limyitian@hotmail.com
Loves: Pink, silver, Lime Green, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Sunny day, Raining day, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Edward Cullen, Twilight, or whatever!
Hate: annoying ppl!