crazymissesme.blogspot.com
Belongs to Yi Tian.
LinYuZhong rocks!!!
I heartzxc him
Anw, I am cookie monster baby
Cookiemonsterbaby rawrs ue
So beware
And I am behind you everytime
But dun be scared if you did not did anything badto me
Or else you will see your head off
FALLING

ACHING A LOT
Friday, 27 August 2010 @ 5:05 pm
Heyya!!! Finish common test liaozzzz, finally can relax sia!! Today, when playing catching during recess.. I felt stitches and so uncomfortable sia... N my leg aching too.... thats a
DOUBLE PAINNN sia!! Then when I go back to class, my head is spinning, feeling sick and cannot move or wad lor.... Feeling that kind of pain, its terrible sia!! Then chinese teacher call me 1 time,i dunno,then another he said YI TIAN !! I jump up sia, then shouted " HARH???" Then he ask me, Jocelyn and Crystal to go outside, then I was like YES??? ... Then he told us that this afternoon got anything on?? Then we was like why leh?? Then he said got drink tea session, must take 2 representatives to go mahh, then me and CRYZ got sth on , so cannot, then ask Zhe Gee lorhh, then jocelyn and her go for half an hour.... They slack at there or paying attention?? Dat I dunno lerhs.... kaykays not talk about dis lerh, talk about my Geography bahsss, I pass lehh!! :]] 15/20.. Highest is JESSICA and HAN YUAN, grats to them then.. Need to pull up my socks lerrrhhh!!!
Kays , end of 2day post, BB!!

Profile
Information about me.
Name: crunchymonster,YiTian<3
Email: limyitian@hotmail.com
Loves: Pink, silver, Lime Green, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Sunny day, Raining day, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Edward Cullen, Twilight, or whatever!
Hate: annoying ppl!